Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 20, 2023

Just Stop OVER-THINKING, Period

Just Stop OVER-THINKING, Period

Anyone OVER-THINKING?   Yesirrrrrrrrrs, I 'WAS' guilty of it many times in the past.  BUT when I realized I was off-track then I thought I must Stop OVER-THINKING.  Unfortunately, this cruel world we live in, always taught us that BEING BUSY is like a BADGE OF HONOR.  It's just that so many of us define ourselves by WHAT we do.  So, we end up OVERDOING, OVERWORKING❗❗❗
BUT hey, we got zillion reasons why our BRAIN NEEDS A BREAK !  I remember in the past, once I got stuck doing a crossword puzzle, setting it aside and then later coming back to solve it after doing my chores.  BTW, that was NO accident.  It's just that our brains are LIKE sponges.  They can only SOAK up so much information before they get saturated, then drying a bit later๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
Hey, dude, our brain needs a rest now and then.  A little downtime is essential for our own health.  And studies have shown that taking BREAKS can improve our mood, boost our performance and increase our ability to put more impetus and focus on what we need to.  And when we DON'T give our mind a chance to PAUSE, it does NOT function efficiently๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ“˜
Heard of BURNOUT ?  Or CHRONIC STRESS ?  Those are just two most common manifestations arising from an overworked brain.  This reminds me of people I know up close.  Physically, they're as steady as you can see.  They're NOT even fidgety.  BUT for them to take the next move, they would spend time thinking, analyzing and over-thinking before deciding to rise up and prepare his coffee.  ISN'T that both unhealthy and unacceptable❓❓❓
Another fellow I know up close.  He's NOT your typical intellectual because he never ends up analyzing and analyzing things until he gets stuck in ANALYSIS PARALYSIS.  Before he takes the next step, his brain would seem to run through an iteration program that seems looping.  UNTIL he gets 'OVERTAKEN BY EVENTS'.  Pitifully today, it seems he has slackened in his OVER-THINKING because he's near destitute✅✅✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date