Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 19, 2023

How Powerful Is Your ATTITUDE?

How Powerful Is Your ATTITUDE?

In the donkey years I've interviewed job applicants, sometimes I get flustered when someone will confront me this question:  ARE YOU LOOKING FOR APTITUDE? Or ATTITUDE?  Over time, I never waivered with my response without batting an eyelash, repeatedly declaring that those are my two candidate options, I'll pick ATTITUDE over APTITUDE.  Few times I got challenged with this statement: ARE YOU SURE?  WILL YOU HIRE SOMEONE ONLY TO TRAIN HIM IF HE HAS A SHORTFALL IN HIS APTITUDE?  Without hesitation, i would always retort:  ABSOLUTELY BY ALL MEANS.   So, I hope this is NOT something we got to debate on for today but instead, let's spend time to figure out How Powerful Is Your ATTITUDE❓❓❓

Indeed, many people are trapped in NEGATIVE THINKING that leads to FEAR, FAILURE and even UNHAPPINESS.  Though they may long for greater achievements, better relationships and happier lives, they are mired in a spiral of NEGATIVE THINKING, complaining, whining and sadly, many would give up even wishing for change and settle for a boring and unfulfilling lifeπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Now, frankly speaking, if that is YOU, it does NOT have to be that way.  That NOT so secret recipe for a happier and successful life is NOT to change your circumstances [because you often CAN'T] or to control what others do [because you NEVER can].  Instead, it is to CHANGE the one thing which you have absolute authority and that is spelled A-T-T-I-T-U-D-EπŸ“™πŸ“˜πŸ“—

Now, it's been proven over and over again that people with a POSITIVE outlook are happier and more successful and ultimately, have greater career satisfaction, which adds up to one's life 'HAPPINESS METER'.  The reason for his is fairly simple.  Our ATTITUDE has that incredible power to shape our own life.  On the other hand, NEGATIVE THINKERS see NEGATIVITY, think NEGATIVE thoughts and develop NEGATIVE habits, ouch❗❗❗

This is NOT my bragging rights but looking back, if I had entertain any NEGATIVITY in my life, I would NOT be what I am.  Ooops obviously, I never reached the pinnacle of corporate success, e.g. to be a CEO [but frankly, both my feet are firmly on the ground and as we speak now, I can cockily admit that the power of ATTITUDE is the #1 factor that pushed my trajectory this far, this high.  That should explain as to HOW POWERFUL our ATTITUDE is✅✅✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date