Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

DON'T Wait To Be Ready

DON'T Wait To Be Ready

We'll hear this OVER and OVER again.  Be READY.  Get READY.  Gotta be READYBUT hey, DON'T Wait To Be Ready.  That's our dilemma.  From our growing up years, our parents would always put the impetus of getting READY in life [which is fine as a motherhood statement] but to live your daily life, let us throw out in the window that you gotta be READY before plunging๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

To quote Jensen Siaw, one of Asia's popular performance coach and motivational speaker, 
"DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO TAKE ACTION.  INSTEAD, TAKE ACTION TO BE READY" I think that is well said and that hits the nail right on its head.  Because we grew up under the very nose of our parents, guiding us to BE READY and GET READY, by the time we were unleashed, no one's to blame if we got molded, disciplined and trained that READINESS is the key.   And per se, that's very true, READINESS is non-negotiable but unfortunately, that READINESS aspect tends to hold us back⏳⏳⏳

Oh, technology is to be partly blamed as well because we got so used to this "DOWNLOADING.  PLEASE WAIT" but hey in life, we're NOT talking about technology and internet.  It's our very own manual way of living and leading our life.  So, please REBOOT & RESET so that that DOWNLOADING message gets erased from your mindset
That signage "YOU AREN'T READY", I'm thankful I didn't come across that.  ELSE, I would have NOT succeeded on the goals I did set for myself.  ELSE, I would have NOT taken the plunge by migrating to Singapore at a time when I knew no one else who could have guided me in my NEXT STEPS there.  ELSE, I would have NOT those meaningful stints with global and Fortune 500's organizations.  ELSE, I would have NOT have been exposed to the rich cultures across๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š
IF at all, READINESS applies the most to sportsmen preparing for a fight [think of Floyd Mayweather in Boxing, Usain Bolt in track and field and Michael Phelps in swimming].  Other than competitive events, let's just take the plunge way before we reach out 100% READINESS.  Just DON'T WAIT TO BE READY✅✅✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date