Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2023

How Much Thread Is Left On Your Tires?

How Much Thread Is Left On Your Tires?

How Much Thread Is Left On Your Tires?  Wear and tear are the realities NOT just of tires but of life itself.  There's NO tall tale we can hear that someone just kept chugging and chugging like a coal-fired locomotive fit to traverse the longest stretch.  Truth is, we got to really TRACK & MONITOR the mileage or kilometrage of our tires.  Yes I DO that all the time.  
That version being peddled around that we DON'T need to worry because the THREAD WON'T CUT, that's no less than fiction.  Through wear and tear, life's threads become thinner and more fragile, leading it to snap at any given time.  So, do we wait for things to snap off?  No sirrrrs.  Nothing beats proactiveness and shortly, I'll share my 'close shave' with such risk⏳⏳⏳
About a year ago, I consulted my surgeon regarding the latest results of my ultrasound which showed that my gall stones did grow.  Without mincing words but serious enough with his messaging, he told me that I don't want to complicate if my gall stones will cause a 'bloody turmoil' across my other organs once it does rupture, whew๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š
The parallelism here between the THREADS of our life vis-a-vis the THREADS of a tire cannot be any much closer than this.  I myself I had my fair share of hiccups and flops in life, all simply because I didn't RETHREAD proactively but eventually I did learn my lessons, except that I learned my lessons the hard way.  And I can't fathom where I would be now if I did NOT embrace reality and eventually RETHREADED๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ
BTW, as you go on with your journey, you will receive a cacophony of advices and counselling.  And we encourage you to keep your ears and eyes wide open to all inputs [especially those UNSOLICITED ADVICES] but never miss out to validate things especially the need to figuring out when to RETHREAD because flat tires are the worst snap offs❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date