Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Count Your Blessings

 Count Your Blessings

This was my MEA CULPA many times in the past.  I kept hungering for what I didn't have.  I would regret not having this or that.  Ooooops, what happened to all the blessings I had?  This is my personal confession.  I seemed Xtremely far-sighted such that I was unable to see those things within me, within my reach. And I refused to keep my ears and eyes close enough to the ground to Count Your Blessings.  Alas, this is one of the most common lapses we are guilty of.  And since its recurring day-in day-out, we DON'T even see it happening💊

And what caught my eye to this duo of the printer and the paper?  This reminds me of partners/couples/spouses who are so enamored with a thousand things EXCEPT his/her partner/spouse, whew. How can things end up so convoluted like this?.   Again, we all seem to be far-sighted and missing out our partner/spouse right next to us.  Can we count our blessings❓

Now, what happens if ever we DO NOT count our blessingsWell, firstly, the consequences may not be that apparent overnight but it will more than just sting you as the ripple effects would unravel over time, in the long term in fact.  Before you realize it, you have ended up with a persona so different from what you were.  And could you be by then❓

BTW, does it surprise you as to why children are many light years different from us adults?  Simple.  It's because they count their blessings every step of the way.  When they step out of the house and it starts to drizzle, they will cheer up and get excited no end by the raindrops.  Whereas us adults, we would blame the rains for messing up the tidied up body after a car wash.  Or we would even blame the rain for dampening our spirit, for us to suddenly feel like a LAZY DOG when the dire truth is that that laziness has been creeping up within you, inside out.  POOR YOU⌛ 

Oh, if there are popular objects thathave become personifications in counting our blessings, it's those BALLOONS.  Not surprising to know some people whose home is littered with balloons.  It's because balloons mean CELEBRATIONS and these highly positive people celebrate life by count their blessings📗📙📘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date