Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Seize Opportunities, Period.

Seize Opportunities, Period.

As life is for living, we have been given this numerous OPPORTUNITIES in life which includes, amongst others, to have those UPs and those DOWNs, to learn, to grow.  Now, for us to maximize our experience we call 'LIFE', it is important that we make seizing the OPPORTUNITY one of the highest priorities in our life [and that is NOT just limiting to those random OPPORTUNITIES].   We got to Seize Opportunities, Period✅✅✅

BUT I'd like to qualify that this encouragement for us to grab OPPORTUNITIES does NOT include all those OPPORTUNITIES with either an ill-intent or anything that borders on BAD FAITH or inimical to yourself [like, WHY accept offer whose terms are NOT acceptable to you?].  Instead, we're encouraging you to seize those OPPORTUNITIES that life itself presents to you.  It's like, you can either go through this life and get to the end and realize that you are living with that REGRET of things NOT done, that you REGRET for time wasted, that you wasted your lifeπŸ“˜πŸ“™πŸ“—

Looking back my past years, allow me to share these moments when I seized OPPORTUNITIES:

  • WHEN at a raw age of 18, I realized I can wiggle out from the clutches of my parents so I can explore for OPPORTUNITIES out there in the metro
  • WHEN after finally transitioning to live in the metro, I wasted no time to find a fixed-income job even when I was at that raw age of 18
  • WHEN my career stabilized, I decided to aim for a managerial job [and presto, I got that plum job]
  • WHEN I realized I hit the ceiling in the local market and decided to explore career options in Singapore
  • WHEN I realized my career life in Singapore has 'plateaued' and it's time to 'normalize' my lifeπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
I heard this one-liner before, 'IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME'.  Yes, this suggests a straightforward path between people and the things that are good for them.  Present individuals with favorable OPPORTUNITIES and the theory goes, they will SEIZE those OPPORTUNITIESWHAT's the bottom line for all these?  You and me have those OPPORTUNITIES that are presented by itself.  And once we have those OPPORTUNITIES, we can go out in the world, be WHAT you want to be, do WHAT you want to doπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§
Our takeaway:  NOT a threat BUT if you ignore OPPORTUNITIES, then the quality of your life will likely degrade.  And as a domino effect, you will feel like you AREN'T growing and worse, that deep inside you could be 'dying', figuratively speaking.  Note that we were put in this planet to go after everything in life that means 'something' to us.  We should be going out and striving to do the things that we really care about.  Another way of saying OPPORTUNITIES KNOCK ONLY ONCE❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date