When THINGS ARE IN TURMOIL, WHAT happens next? Good question, dude. And WHILE scenarios can run through the 360 degrees of probabilities, let's KISS [Keep It Simple, s____] dude. It's either we accept things as they are OR reject and walk away OR remain oblivious and just ignore AS IF nothing seems to be bothering you, ouch [WHICH is regrettable because that is akin for one to refuse to accept the reality one is facing. And this is WHEN things really complicate because for every setting, there are, at the very least, three probabilities that may just spring up. To WHICH path OR road you will take, it will be your 'judgment call' [BUT we hope that you did endeavor to come up with your 'best judgment' dudeπππ
I remember those volatile times WHEN I transitioned from the academe over to the workplace. I [wrongly] thought that things would be seamless, just akin to crossing the street [safely enough after going through the motions of stop, look and listen. BUT alas, I was proven wrong during those times❎❎❎
WHILE I was like a fragile chick at that time with wet ears to boot, I did notice that my situation during that time was rolling up before my eyes almost on a recurring basis all over the place. LIKE WHEN folks are so obsessed with the future? And WHILE, per se, there is nothing wrong with it, once we start getting pulled with that unrelenting obsessions over the UNKNOWNs in the future, the die is cast. You can end up locked-in BUT locked-out. Without being pessimistic, extricating oneself once we're in the doldrums is a tough act to replicate across. So, all along, the recurring and common culprit here are the UNKNOWNs of the future. BUT the compounded question is, HOW much and HOW far can we influence OR shape up the UNKNOWNs of futures???
Over the years, I stumbled across very compelling spiels that somehow helped me get over those 'humps'. LIKE letting go of CONTROL. In the past, I easily and quickly succumbed to that CONTROLLING habit, which I [wrongly thought then as a-ok. And you might ask, HOW did that CONTROLLING habit spring out from within me? I realized that, without fault-finding, I had more of those memorable experiences WHERE most of the time, I had my way akin to the stars aligning in my favor. Unfortunately, that led me to evolve into that character-building that CONTROLLING is the way to go. WHAT led me to that mindset? I'll blame my string of successes in the past WHERE often times, I had my wayπ§π§π§
Our takeaway: One hard but enduring lesson I picked up through those times in turmoil is that accepting things is the way to go towards achieving that [sometimes] elusive INNER PEACE. Unless we reach to a point where we unshackle ourselves from being locked-in and locked-out WHILE living in TURMOIL, that TURMOIL can reach a boiling point WHERE we will be hard pressed to handle things. WHATEVER kind of circumstances prevailing into your respective situations, it is endeavoring to embrace that INNER PEACE that will leave us to the very doorstep that will lead us a step outside that 'war room' where survival becomes the solitary goal. But hey, WHEN THINGS ARE IN TURMOIL, generally, things are NOT bad as it seems NOT until we mishandle things and getting 'hostaged' by the UNKNOWNs of the future, ouchπ‘π‘π‘

No comments:
Post a Comment