Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

When 'LIFE FEELS STUCK'

 

HOW is it WHEN  'LIFE FEELS STUCK' [or stalled]?  Surprisingly [OR should I blurt out SHOCKINGLY?], I've met one too many folks WHO did hit those times WHEN LIFE FEELS STUCK and YET, lo and behold, WHEN I was engaging with them, they were like 'COOL AS A CUCUMBER'.  And I admire them for that but NOT unconditionally though.  Because WHEN I touched base with them months and even a year after to catch up on 'goings on' in life, there they were still in those LIFE FEELS STUCK moments.  And I thought those moments have dragged quite long enough and God knows if that deep morass they were stuck [before] only got deeper months or even years after

Let's face these realities in life.  Everyone of us [and that includes moi] do feel get stucked in life at some point [oh, I got stucked more than once before and I'd rather not look back, ouch].  It could be an unstimulating job role.  OR it could be an acrimonious relationship that's getting worse as days pass.  OR for some, even just a general sense of indifference.  BUT WHAT's the glimmer of hope we can cling to?  Anyone and everyone of us can STOP feeling STUCK by figuring out WHY we're feeling that way in the first place.  WHAT if you just DON'T care???

Studies show that often times, the triggers of feeling STUCK are those times WHEN we feel an overload OR that feeling of overwhelmed.  True, those difficult times in life can lead us to those times WHEN we sometimes feel we lost our sense of direction, right?  From NOT getting enough rest to even facing unprecedented challenges, before you know it, you're manifesting the ill effects of burnout WHICH then can lead you to feel STUCK and even unsure WHERE OR WHEN to turn to.  And NOT so surprisingly, the common denominator revealed in multiple studies show that SELF-LIMITATION is a common culprit, that's WHEN we doubt our self-worth

Besides health issues WHICH can really turn days from bright to gloomy ones, WHAT is not so easily discerned is that, sometimes, we have that limited vision. So, my blunt question is:  WHAT'S YOUR WHY?  YES, we have to follow through WHEN faced with those endless streak of obstacles.  Without forging our own path, we may end up going with life's current, WHICH may lead to us getting STUCK!@#$%?

Our takeaway:  Often times, almost all of us are focused in our day-to-day life, WHICH, in many cases is a sure-fire to manage stress.  YET, perspective is WHAT may help us to choose the path we need to thread on.  BUT if there's that pit we sometimes fall in, it is NOT establishing clear goals for our personal and even professional life that may lead us to feel STUCK.  One 'self-trap' I did observe from my limited viewfinder is that at times, we tend to spend way too much time [and sometimes, unnecessary energy] on every little detail in order to do something 'PERFECTLY'.  With that mindset, I can assure you with the least effort that that will slow down your progress.  And worse, it can lead you to that feeling of getting STUCK.  Let's eke ourselves out of this dude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

When 'LIFE FEELS STUCK'

  HOW is it WHEN  'LIFE FEELS STUCK ' [or stalled]?  Surprisingly [ OR should I blurt out SHOCKINGLY ?], I've met one too many f...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date