YES YES yow, if you're a pollywog, DON'T ever dream to be a lion! The thing is, in life, sometimes we tend to overlook WHAT we are, WHERE we came from and HOW's our capabilities and potentials. That misguided confidence could probably explain WHY even in my own country, in all presidential elections, there are nusisance candidates WHO are actually nuisance candidates. Of course, the government's Election Commission crafted laws to manage those nuisance candidates BUT again, WHEN executed, those laws had more holes and pitfalls than well-tightened execution parameters. In our life, we often hear that we need to be aggressive and assertive as we plot out our goals and ambitions in life. And I'll admit that I am one of its firm believers. And I'll humbly admit that I did reap a number of modest successes in life, no thanks to being aggressive enough. BUT lest I be doubted as taking back my words, I'll openly admit that as a pollywog, I never dreamt to be a lion, huhuhu❎❎❎
The thing is, much as ambitions in life are more often deemed positive and encouraging, let's face it, NOT every Tom, Dick and Harry is best to aspire to be a lion if he's a pollywog. I myself, much as I am an ardent student and follower of geo-politics, never in my life have I dreamt to even come approximately close to someone with the vast geo-politics power of Donald Trump OR Vladimir Putin. NOT even in my dreams. WHY? Simple dude. I know that as a pollywog, I CAN'T dream to be a lion👌👌👌
Dude, you can always retort that everyone is entitled to be a dreamer. Ja. Oo, Shi Die. Si. BUT my blunt unsolicited advice, that's just fine to be nursing even the biggest dreams ever BUT let's leave it at that. Hoping you DON'T unnecessarily spend so much resources for a lost cause. Hoping you DON'T exert unncessary efforts for an exercise in futility💥💥💥
Instead, let us funnel the biggest chunk of our attention, efforts, priorities and resources on endeavors and initiatives that are realistic enough, doable and achievable. WHY waste your resources, energy and time on something that is, hands down, deemed as a LOST CAUSE? WHAT gains will you reap off then? True, it could boost one's confidence BUT from a benefits-cost analysis, WHEN we're in a lost cause, WHAT is left for us to justify the unneccessary spend of efforts and resources, NOT counting the undue pressures and stress one has to endure, NO thanks for thinking that a pollywog can be a lion, ouch❌❌❌
Our takeaway: This is as crystal clear as the pristine waters of Maldives. You should know yourself INSIDE OUT, with NO unknowns, NO IFs, NO BUTs. It's never a crime to dream BIG BUT if we were to dream things way beyond WHAT we are capable of, does the end justify that 'BIGTIME' dream itself? At the end of the day, dreams are meant to help us visualize and crystallize all the ambiguities into concreteness. From thereon, we wil draft our 'blueprint' WHICH will become the basis for us to execute our gameplan[s]. Indeed, If We Were A Pollywog, WHY Dream To Be A Lion? Think about it dude. Dreams that remain dreams on paper needs us to rethink things over and over again dude😡😡😡






No comments:
Post a Comment