Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 31, 2023

What's Your SECRET SAUCE?

What's Your SECRET SAUCE?

Nope sirrrrs, our thread today has got nothing to do with Culinary Arts.  Instead, we're curious What's Your SECRET SAUCE in life.  Surely, regardless of the magnitude and volume of successes you may have achieved in life, you would [or SHOULD rather] know Your SECRET SAUCE.  That's your forte, your top strengths, your ace amongst your deck of cardsπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

I did bump across some folks who had their various successes in life and when I prompted them for their SECRET SAUCE, they seemed so utterly innocent [and I do believe them] when they swore that they DON'T have the slightest clue as regards their SECRET SAUCE, if any.  I would then enlighten them that they do haveπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

You might challenge me, do we really need to know what our SECRET SAUCE is, in life?  YES and YES, that's my loud answer.  WHY?  If you are totally unaware of your strongest cards in your deck, HOW can you leverage on your strengths then?  HOW can you piggy-back on your strengths and build up for your next challenging forays❓❓❓

On the other hand, you can play devil's advocate and argue that to spill out your SECRET SAUCE, you might be unduly exposing and compromising yourself to the world out there?  No sirrrrs, you DON'T wash off your linen in public, you DON'T need to spew out from A to Z every single strength you have, you DON'T compromise your next steps by screaming it out✅✅✅

Now, it should be fair enough to argue we ought to know our SECRET SAUCE because we could have not gone and reached this far, not without that SECRET SAUCE we have up in our sleeves.  WHY did I manage to have my run of successes?  WHY did Lady Luck seem to be with me in my forays?  WHY did I successfully weather those turmoils that hit me hard at various points in my past?  Allow me to credit all those to my SECRET SAUCE❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date