Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2026

NOT All Answers Are Correct Answers

 

Typically on average everyday, HOW many questions do we stumble across WHETHER it's asked on us OR questions WHICH we silently ask ourselves?  Could be curious questions, mundane questions, those essential questions OR even self-reflection questions?  There are no pegged averages because it really depends on one's prevailing circumstances.  Obviously, if you are teaching in the academe, expect hundreds of those questions, right?  BUT we WON'T delve into that but drill-down in handling our very own questions💚💛💜

Let's face it.  The real world we face-off everyday is messy enough.  Fact is, we DON'T have all the answers in our daily life.  And that's the best part.  To quote Irish singer Bono, THE MORE YOU SEE, THE LESS YOU KNOW.  THE LESS YOU FIND OUT AS YOU GO.  I KNEW MUCH MORE THEN THAT I DO NOW.     I need NOT look any WHERE else.  Many times in my life, I made a decision because I needed it and NOT because I really wanted it.  Again and again, that vicious cycle most often happened to me in numerous forays in the labor market.  Driven by my goals a.k.a. ambitions, I kept angling for this and that plum job.  Having started my career with Shell, one of the top global organizations recognized across markets, I [wrongly] believed that the only way to go was up up up!!!

The truth is, more often, those decisions I made were the answers BUT were NOT the correct answers to the questions I was facing multiple times in the past.  WHILE it is NOT debatable that our needs and necessity come first amongst anything else. there is a catch there that may NOT be so obvious on the surface.  Sometimes[and in my case, many times], things get so blurred.  OR from a different dimension, WHEN you're right there standing in front the trees, you CAN'T see the forest anymore.  And that's the thing.  This is WHERE we should give some serious thought to reevaluate our decisions before succumbing to it.  And if need be, reinvent ourselves😃😃😃
WHAT I'm harping here is that, there are decision points in our life WHERE we need to be 'larger than life' itself.  UNLESS one is in the midst of those outliers, knock on wood, like terroristic OR medical situations, it's more than just taking a huge leap of faith.  It's true, results and outcomes matter BUT the bigger question is, were those results and outcomes the most appropriate to happen?  Difficult pills to shallow BUT those instances recurred in my life many times all because I [wrongly[ thought over and over again that ALL ANSWERS WERE CORRECT ANSWERS, which is NOT really the case💥💥💥
Our takeaway:  Before I get whacked here, it is very rare to have 'CUT AND DRY' answers to every question.  Hardly, if at all.  In fact, for questions in life that are more complex than simple.  I'll draw a parallelism with the rubik's cube.  One has to approach situations from multiple dimensions until the complexity gets magnified enough to be simpler than complex.  Because after all is said and done, NOT ALL ANSWERS ARE CORRECT ANSWERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

NOT All Answers Are Correct Answers

  Typically on average everyday, HOW many questions do we stumble across WHETHER it's asked on us OR questions WHICH we silently ask our...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date