In this frenzied and frenetic pace of our daily lives, it is a non-issue and a non-topic [IN FACT] to fret WHEN we find someone so stressed [and sometimes demoralized and/or depressed] WHEN overwhelmed because of the tons and volumes of things we are engaged. BUT NOT to beat my chest, allow me to humbly share HOW I managed to swim and swim through my BUSYNESS and although I never crafted any formula HOW to overcome it, I'll modestly spell the word J-O-Y because through the years, it has been embedded deep within me to find J-O-Y in every foray I get engaged all throughout my personal life๐๐๐
Translating things in concrete terms, you might retort: SO, HOW DID I FIND JOY WITH BEING BUSY? I'm more than pleased to enlighten us all on that very legitimate question. Firstly, I always ensured that I would find MEANING into every endeavor I get involved. WHAT IF I DON'T find that MEANING? Good question. And my honest answer: Very likely I'll NOT get engaged into something WHERE I am hard pressed to find meaning in the first place. WHY? I always posed that question to me and WHERE I can't pull out the best and most convincing answer from the aces in my sleeve, I WON'T dip my hands into that cookie jar, NOT within the whole nine yards๐ง๐ง๐ง
My second catalyst that helps me FIND JOY in being BUSY is another no-brainer๐๐๐ And that's looking forward to that sense of fulfillment cum sense of achievement once I reach that realization. And BTW, this is NOT for me to put up a false facade of being pretentious as an achiever if such achievement is doubtful in the first place. If there's a trophy I cherish most in life, it is that trophy of achievement because I always believed I could have NOT attained something UNLESS I did pour things out❗❗❗
WHAT IF I am hard pressed to look forward to that sense of achievement up front? Simple dude. I WON'T even lift a single finger because just like the chef in the kitchen, I WON'T start on a dish recipe UNLESS I really put my heart and mind into it. And once I do commit things akin to that 'blood compact', I can affirm that NO WAY will I abandon things OR give up along the way, NOT by any means as I always committed to squeeze everything hard out of myself, high and dry๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅOur takeaway: I DON'T have a monopoly of experiences to share BUT all I can categorically claim is that if someone is going through the wringer of being constant BUSY, feeling stressed, getting drained down to the last gasp of air, I have to raise a potential red flag down the road because UNLESS we FIND JOY in our BUSYNESS, I doubt that we can successfully wrap up our life journey with the least frustrations. For anyone WHO's struggling to FIND JOY in our BUSYNESS, it is NOT too late to reawaken ourselves and where possible, REBOOT and RESET. Do it, dude๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ






No comments:
Post a Comment