Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 9, 2024

That ART of LETTING GO

That ART of LETTING GO

I heard this one-liner gazillion times:  YOU DON'T GIVE UP ON THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.  And I admit I live by that saying.  It makes so much sense  that IF you love someone, you DON'T give up on them.  You keep trying, you keep putting yourself on the line because GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.  Now experts say that is wrong, incorrect and hurtful.  So, how's That ART of LETTING GOπŸ“—πŸ“™πŸ“˜

Now, experts are telling us that you CAN'T hold unto people, long after they've let you go OR in fact ever.  You have to GIVE UP on them at some point because if you DON'T, you're just creating this magnanimous God-like image of yourself in your head [which becomes toxic].  So I thought hey, I love this person, so I got to keep fighting.  BUT the only person you could be hurting in this process is yourself.  The person you love and are, apparently, are NOT giving up on has GIVEN UP on you and left you long before you even knew it, while you stand there, hurting yourself and pushing yourself, over and over again, just because you them and NOT yourself❓❓❓

Is that healthy enough?  The person that you have to continue choosing OVER and OVER again is yourself.  It DOESN'T have to be your parents, your partner/spouse, your siblings, your bff, OR anyone for that matter. i admit that in the past, I did struggle with putting myself first for the longest time.  At first go, I might come across as someone who's rather selfish and DOESN'T believe in giving anyone a piece of their heart.  BUT, I actually just put everyone on the pedestal and myself way below.  Back then, I acted mostly out of impulse.  As a result, I kept living in the scenarios inside my head, rather than the real onesπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
I DON'T think anyone knows how to completely let go OR not fall back from time to time if they do, BUT there are definitely ways to make it easier for you to let go WHEN you relentlessly DON'T want to let go.  So WHAT's our FIXACCEPTANCE is the first step in doing anything.  Living IN DENIAL will hurt you more than anything and NOT accepting your emotions is harming yourself in ways you just CAN'T decipher❎❎❎

There's this proverb which caught my attention sometime back:  'WHAT IS DESTINED WILL REACH YOU, EVEN IF IT BE UNDERNEATH TWO MOUNTAINS.  WHAT IS NOT DESTINED WILL NOT REACH YOU, EVEN IF IT BE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LIPS'.  In a nutshell, let us LIVE OUR LIFE the way you did, with OR without the person/thing.  Wake up, workout, run, eat healthy, work harder and LIVE while accepting the fact what you LET GO, is gone.  Practicing the ART OF LETTING GOπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date