Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Time For HOPE, Time For ACCEPTANCE

Time For HOPE, Time For ACCEPTANCE

HOPE and ACCEPTANCE are NO Siamese Twins.  In fact, they are poles apart BUT they are intertwined in life for what it is. Time For HOPE, Time For ACCEPTANCE is like the harbinger of truth such that they are two paths that follow a LOSS.  BUT both paths can help us continue to live and grow.  Just like a 'FINDER' in life, when I lost something, I WON'T leave a single stone unturned as I would exhaust all possible options before I get to conclude that I've done everything I can and that's how far I can go.  So, the biggest question is, deciding between HOPE and ACCEPTANCE.  So, when do we ACCEPT  and when do we HOPE?  If we never HOPE, we lose the opportunity to change ourselves and the world๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

This reminds me of the rock solid, strong advocates of specific advocacies, civil rights, climate protection, name it, we could come across the strongest advocates in life and what's their commonality?  They all KEEP HOPING rather than ACCEPTING things.  BUT hey, ACCEPTING can get us stuck in the past.  So, HOW do we decide when to ACCEPT and when to HOPE?  Now, the very first ground rule is to HOPE REALISTICALLY.  This is non-negotiable⏳⏳⏳

BTW, let me explain what triggered me to have this as our thread today.  I got this thought when I was watching the NETFLIX movie 'STILLWATER' of Matt Damon.  The whole movie traversed the themes of HOPE and ACCEPTANCE, with unexpected twists leading the characters to transition from HOPE to ACCEPTANCE๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ
With regard HOPE, how much time does it take?  Sometimes, we can keep HOPE alive in a corner of our minds while moving on with life.  When I lost some important facets in my life in the past, I did NOT turn my life upside down.  Rather, I continued to LIVE LIFE and do glance for those streaks of HOPE✅✅✅
In summary, HOPE and ACCEPTANCE are both natural responses once we lost something in life.  Sometimes, we need to embrace one, sometimes the other, sometimes, we got to embrace both.  Although there is no confirmed recipe, if we are honest about the loss and our feelings, we can take the path that will help us to continue to live and grow.  And sometimes, when we least expect it, we'll find what we've lost❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date