Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 19, 2024

NEVER Bury Your Head In The Sand

NEVER Bury Your Head In The Sand

We humans are NOT akin to the ostritch who, from time to time, will Bury their head in the sand to make sure that their eggs are evenly heated and rotate the eggs in the nest.  This 2024, all of us, both businesses and the  human population, all face challenges that are of enormous scale and magnitude.  HOW do we handle the multifarious issues?  Do we Bury our Head In The Sand [like an ostritch]?  OR do we have a 360-degree view like an owl?  According to one of Stephen Covey's studies, leaders with a team of 20 or less, begin as an ostritch.  Their 'PLAN' is often in their head OR scratched in an envelope๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ต

Fact is, many of us consciously use our knowledge to populate our 'PLANNING' with all the good and best intentions.  The difficulty lies in objectively uncovering the 'ROOT CAUSES' and focusing alignment for our corresponding action.  And since often we are unable to quickly identify symptoms, the dilemma's source remain obscured and in the end, the core issue remains unresolved.  Talking about Burying Your Head In The Sand๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ“˜

If there is a common mistake we ALL [and that includes moi] is to, sometimes, Bury our Head In The Sand. WHEN we get offended by someone, we tend to Bury our Head In The Sand.  WHEN there is a looming problem, we tend to Bury our Head In The Sand.  WHEN we commit a misstep or a mistake, we tend to Bury our Head In The Sand๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Whether we are an entrepreneur or a working employee, from time to time, sometimes we are in distress, emotionally, financially, mentally OR physically.  In our life, there can be NO gray area in our space. And realistically, going by the book does NOT make us a winner.   I myself I'll admit that I'm NOT one to do well with RULES in my personal life.  I even make on-the-fly decisions if that is my judgment call✅✅✅

Like yesterday was the solitary business day in an otherwise one-week window of local holidays.  So, I set an appointment at my condo developer's head office.  And once that appointment was done, I thought I'm done for the day.  Fast-forward, by 3pm yesterday, we managed to accomplish five different transactions with different offices and local government units located between 12- to 18 miles apart.  I could have just buried my head in the sand and enjoy and FREE & EASY DAY.  Hello NO as I was able to accomplish five transactions which could have taken me five separate business days.  That's my most recent sharing as I decided NOT to bury my head in the sand [even on a lazy holiday]❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date