Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Where Do We START [Again]?

Where Do We START [Again]?

When we get asked with this question as to Where Do We START [Again], this does NOT imply that you got to DUMP the life you are in right now, NO sirrrrssss.  This could mean you stick with the life situation you have now BUT on specific 'ACTIONABLE AREAS', you need to take drastic actions in order to significantly change or alter the 'TRAJECTORY' of your situation💵💴💷

STARTING AGAIN may mean opening a new chapter in your life.  Just to share, at some point in my past when I observed that my situation has plateaued, I then realized that that was an ignominious pattern that did NOT augur well from the perspective of my long-term GOALS.  What I did then was to START a NEW CHAPTER in my life when I took the risk of migrating to Singapore.  And as any risk offers both the upside and the downside, I assessed my situation then and came up with a concrete action plan because my 'TRAJECTORY' that time was NOT acceptable based on the standards I pre-set📗📙📘

Naysayers though, are EVERYWHERE.  You would hear them say , he's TOO OLD to run, TOO OLD to learn, TOO LATE to aim for it, TOO AVERAGE to be ambitious, and that goes on.  In short, even when you attempt for either a 'FRESH START' or a 'REBOOT' in your life, dark shadows will be lurking behind you, playing devil's advocate to let you do a U-turn❌❌❌

Now, if being compared with others is that inevitable, then it's fine.  BUT you got to realize that your 1st chapter ISN'T that comparable to someone else's chapter because of multifarious factors.  They probably started way ahead of you.  They were probably able to get the opportunity earlier than you.  OR they were just focused on that thing for many years than you❎❎❎

Sadly, when you start contemplating for either a RESTART or a REBOOT in life, likely, the previous phase or chapter has ended or is about to end with not so glowing results, and THAT'S FINE.  There is NO rule which tells us you CAN'T pickup the pieces and START ALL OVER AGAIN.  The worst thing is if you DON'T know where to START [again]❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date