Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Life Is Like A 'ROUNDABOUT'

Life Is Like A 'ROUNDABOUT'

Life Is Like A 'ROUNDABOUT'.  If you DON'T go with the flow, you will [likely] get LOST.  Quick sharing.  Seven months ago, I drove and visited my hometown after twenty two [22] years.  By the time we finally reached the city proper [and it was dark by then around 7pm, I found myself in a roundabout where there was bumper-to-bumper traffic.  And I realized by then that I was 'LOST' with the directions because I admitted to my family that I didn't know the way to go anymore [ooops, I didn't launch WAZE because I never expected to get lost in the maze of my very own hometown.  In the end, I pulled by the roadside, lowered my windows and asked some passers by for the correct way to go.

So, that's it, I had to go with the flow.  Can't chart my own way, so I had to tap the helpline.  In our daily life, the road we travel is not just a straight line or at least similar to the inter-state highways in the U.S.  Life has more twists and turns and we all know, after all those twists and turns, God knows if we remained unscathed,  bruised or badly battered.  Either way, this is a given in life which we all should accept because there's no way to avoid the ROUNDABOUTs.
So, how do we handle the roundabouts in our life?  First off, besides being the driver seated behind the steering wheel, you got to be the navigator as well because life is more than just driving 
Instead, life is a daily grind of navigating thru NOT just through the ZIGs and ZAGs but more importantly, navigating along those ROUNDABOUTs where sometimes there are even NO signages to guide you.  How many times in our life did we get LOST in the midst of the ROUNDABOUTs?  By analogy in life, these are the instances when we are faced with two or more options/choices wherein each did NOT offer a clear advantage over the other.
So, the fix here is to identify the direction [in life] where we'll be either 'better off' or where we WON'T get off-track. The worst thing to happen is getting off-tracked as that could be akin purgatory, where you're neither here nor there, which you would lament.  So, this is no rocket science.  Let's remain mindful that Life is indeed a ROUNDABOUT, not by choice though๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ“˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date