Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Anchoring Your Roots

 Anchoring Your Roots

Quoting an anonymous writer, 'THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.  THOSE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH A CRISIS AND THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH A CRISIS'.  And that's not debatable I guess as everyone must gone through STORMS in their life.  Name one who has NOT gone through STORMS?  Fortunately, the good news is that STORMS DON'T last forever.  Yes, they have a beginning, they have a middle and they have an end.  Anchoring Your Roots during storms is WHAT matters💵💴💷
Absolutely, there will be many more upcoming STORMSNOT that we're wishing for one BUT it's simply part of life's realities.  Indeed, no one amongst us is a stranger when it comes to STORMS.  YET, no matter how many STORMS we survive, it's hard to like them as they bring NOTHING but turmoil, destruction, and despair.  Whether we like them OR not, NO one can escape them.  We all have weather STORMS in our personal life, work life, relationships, health or finance.  They come unannounced and UNINVITED📗📙📘
So, since there's NO way we can run away from STORMS, WHAT can we do?  Primero, let us look at the positive side of STORMS because STORMS clear our path.  Can you recall a time if after a STORM passes, our life or even the skies are NOT clear?  Thing is, Peaks of challenges and valleys of darkness are inevitable in our journey💎💎💎
What really matters and what should tie us up are NOT the STORMS but it's really HOW we respond to it, handling them, containing them.  Second upside of STORMS is that STORMS make us stronger.  Just like our muscle strength develops with resistance training, storms are our life's personalized resistance training program.  The more STORMS we face, the stronger we grow.  After all, AN EASY SAIL NEVER MAKES A GREAT SAILOR❎❎❎
I can share my side as well as I did face STORMS many many times in the past and with humility, yes, I'm still very much around, akin to the LAST MAN STANDING but that's NOT my point.  Without the STORMS, I am quite certain I would NOT have been the man I am now.  I may have been battered, bruised, demoralized and down in the past BUT I manage to anchor my roots to face up the many STORMS in life❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date