Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Are You HUNGRY & STARVING For SUCCESS?

Are You HUNGRY & STARVING For SUCCESS?

Yes folks, let me borrow this chirping bird's one-liner:  Are You HUNGRY & STARVING For SUCCESS?  We really hope so because success itself can't be added to cart and checked out.  And if you're NOT that HUNGRY & STARVING for SUCCESS, then I am afraid and seriously doubtful that you can make any headway in whatever endeavor you are trying to push for.  Swing back to our daily lives.  When you had taken some snacks then here comes the regular meal, do you see yourself really gobbling up the food on the table?  Or would you give it a pass instead?

Or maybe, are you enjoying life so much, with all the perks and benefits around you such that it becomes so far fetched that you would ever get to be HUNGRY & STARVING, not when you have all the goodies and the freebies.  That's the mother of all ironies in life where we end getting caught up in that vicious cycle because after achieving a milestone of success, our HUNGER FOR SUCCESS just dissipates in thin air.

Looking back. how many times in the past were we like this ambitious guy who would risk his limb and even life just to go across that huge gap via a very fragile wooden plank?  I myself, I would admit that the milestone successes I did achieve in the past were the fruits of my being HUNGRY & STARVING.  With all humility, I realized that if I were not that HUNGRY & STARVING, I would not be what I am now✅✅✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date