Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Be Like Water [And NOT Soda] !

Be Like Water [And NOT Soda] !

Oh oh oh, our piece today is NOT about FMCG products or beverages.  Instead, we're still in life and just  Be Like Water [And NOT Soda] for one basic logic.  Grab a bottle of soda and do try to shake it.  You DON'T need to guess what happens next because surely it will burst.  Now, grab a bottled water and try to frantically shake it and does it burst?  No sirrrrs, it is as calm and serene as the placid waters of a lake⏳⏳⏳

The analogy in life for water versus soda is as close as it can get.  Because throughout in our life, there will be many [zillion times] when we will be rattled, shaken, wobbled, swayed and even rocked in life.  And those may NOT be earth-shaking but typically, it is just normal that indeed, we will really get shaken up and that's where we should be up to.  NOT to lose our composure.  NOT to lose our focus.  NOT to lose direction๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ

I remember the very time I attempted to fly out of my home country to attend to a face-to-face job interview over in Singapore.  And that was an early morning flight, at the airport Check-In Counter, I was advised that I cannot fly out because my passport's expiry date was to happen less than six [6] months, whew.  That was like a big blow to me coming from nowhere, facing a setback right on my very first step to seek greener pastures, happening early morning at the airport.  So, how did I handle that snafu?  I remained cool and control๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

And in good faith, I proved to the airport personnel that, here I am, I was earnestly trying to call my country's embassy in Singapore but the phone just kept ringing [and that was NOT a surprise because it was like 6am].  In the end, the Check-In personnel did acquiesce and allow me to get past through the Check-In Process.  At hindsight, I realized that if I was kind of shaken by that snafu, things could have gone south and worsened✅✅✅

So, it's NOT even a choice if you should emulate water or soda because that's a no-brainer.  BTW, life can be quite pesky and vexatious.  If you are NOT that resilient enough and adaptive to the fluidity of very dynamic situations in life, likely you WON'T have a tight grip of your situation especially when things end up shaking you up.  Just DON'T be a soda in life❗❗❗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from my thought processes...

Going Against The Odds

Going Against The Odds I believe this is a GIVEN .  Before you make a choice, you usually evaluate the odds.  As any rational thinking perso...

Sharing the most popular posts till to date